(UPDATE 8/24/10: I'm posting to a new site now: The Machine That Goes Ping. I'm also in the process of revamping and updating The New Big. See you there!)
I don't intend to blog much here for the foreseeable future. I'm lucky enough to have several exciting projects to work on right now, and that just doesn't leave me much time for personal blogging. I may occasionally post a little tidbit here from time to time, but most of my attention is currently focussed elsewhere: To wit:
- I'm currently blogging at the Seattle Podcasting Network. I've like the stuff this group is doing. Our monthly meetings are fun and lively, and I think we're building a great resource at SeattlePodcasting.net.
- I'm also on the planning committee for Seattle Mind Camp, a twice-yearly gathering of geeks. I'm going to be blogging at SeattleMind.com, as well as helping to get our ducks in a row in time for our April 29th event.
- My wife and I have also been working to get Seattle Real Estate Talk going again after a few-month hiatus. There's not much on there now, but we're working with some new folks to get a regular roster of content to post, both podcasts and text posts. One bit of learning from that venture has been about the energy commitment in the early part of a project. It's like having a full time job, which would be easy if we didn't already have full time jobs.
- I spend whatever spare minutes I have maintaining The Louverture Project. The wiki has really grown by leaps and bounds lately, thanks to some energetic contributors.
- I've also got another project in the works that I hope to be able to announce soon.
This blog has served me well, but I can no longer serve it well. I might occasionally write a post or two at The Sufferable Ass. I started that blog in order to learn Wordpress, and to experiment with a replacement to Stumax.com. Unfortunately, having a different blog doesn't make time magically appear, so posting there has been and will probably remain light.
Thanks to everyone who has dropped by over the years that this blog has been up and running. This has been an incredibly educational and rewarding experience, and I hope to see you all elsewhere in the blogosphere.
Until next time...